Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yayyy... So i decided to start a new blog on my travels... Not that i have been to that many places but i have visited some very interesting cities and i wanted a way to chronicle my travels and i got tired of my pictures just resting quietly in my camera and laptop.. The blog is aptly titled "The Journey of a restless mind"... Being the baby sister of my first blog...the diary of a restless mind"... So what will this blog be about...things i have learnt visiting and exploring different countries and i really would love to visit every country in the world...I have a goal and most times i reach it...Five Countries a year... i have an insatiable appetite for travel, i live to plan my next trip...i fantasize about new cities, i read up about new cultures...i am obsessed with travel magazines and TV channels... My mother thinks it is wasteful to spend so much travelling but actually i find that for me, travel is as essential as feeding...it is nutrition for my soul, it makes me want to do more and be more...and i am glad i have birthed this new blog to help share my love for this passion of mine... ...I will be back tomorrow with a proper travel post...i am super excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment